1. Both User and Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. are individually referred as ‘Party’ to the agreement and collective referred to as ‘Parties’.
2. This agreement (User Agreement) incorporates the term and conditions for users of Gabbit Trans System Pvt Ltd, intending to use the services of Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. by using Mobile application.
3. This agreement also explains how Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. collects personal and non-personal information, classified as mandatory or voluntary and uses, discloses and protects such information through the Website. ‘Personal Information’ is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person (“Personal Information”).
4. Gabbit Trans Systems Pvt. Ltd. provides information to users based upon location of their mobile device using mobile network cell-based technology.
5. Location Services are an integral part of certain Gabbit Services, enabling user’s mobile device to send its cell-based location information to Gabbit service. Gabbit service, process this location and returns the processed information back to the mobile user.
6. Gabbit Service is restricted only to handsets registered by User-opt-in with the option of User-opt-out of the Location Service at any time.
7. Parties agree that the use of location information is only to retrieve Information about nearby Points of Interest and shall not be passed to any third party without prior permission from user.
8. Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd does not trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if explicit consent is soughtfrom You.
9. By pressing the “Show local info” or “Plan a Trip” button, user is providing its consent for application to send the location information of mobile device to Gabbit Service.
10. By pressing the “Pause” button user has an option to stop communicating its location to Gabbit Service.
11. User can restart this communication anytime by pressing “Resume” button.
12. The service accuracy of the location information can vary depending on the various factors like mobile network.
13. Gabbit may from time to time issue instructions to users, and the user agrees to implement such instructions immediately.
14. Gabbit reserves the right to change the information that its service send to mobile device and user agree to use is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
15. The information about various points of interests that Gabbit sends mobile device is considered to be at best of its knowledge, and cannot guarantees the authenticity of the information. Actual information about point of interest may differ.
16. Similarly the merchant’s information and corresponding discount listed are as per the understanding between Gabbit and merchant. Actual information and discount offered can be differed from the one Gabbit sent to Mobile device.
17. The Users availing services from Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such services by Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. for all purposes, and shall be binding on the User.
18. Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. collects your information in order to record, support and facilitate your travel experience, to provide you with customized information, to notify you of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd, to otherwise support your relationship with Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. or to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
19. Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your personal information. The Website / Mobile Application also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it isbeyond our control.
20. You acknowledge and agree that Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. may preserve any communication by you with Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. through the Website, Mobile Application or any Service, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with legal process; (2) enforce this Policy; (3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or (4) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd., its employees, users of, or visitors to, the Website, and the public.
If You have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact Gabbit Trans System Pvt. Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org/
Copyright 2018 © Explore Outing